Apply for English Teacher
Provide online teaching, focusing on educational development with proficiency in English and teaching experience.
- Prepare and deliver kid and adult lessons using yours learning materials through the online platform base on Zoom and Google Meet.
- Conduct kids and adults one-on-one classes (30 and 60 minutes class) and group classes as assigned (Up to 60 minutes class).
- Perform other tasks as assigned (e.g., marking papers, proofreading, measuring student language level, making teaching materials).
- Provide appropriate advice for students with interactive and effective classroom environment, and evaluate students’ performance after each class (Class report).
- Foreigner, Native speaker and Thai Nationality based in Thailand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any related field.
- Proficiency in English (Spoken, Written, Reading, Listening).
- 1 years of teaching experience is highly preferable.
- Full time job : Able to work 8 hours per day, 35 hours per week and must be able to teach Monday to Friday from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Saturday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. (Peak Time).
- Part time job : Need to inform us for your available time, we will match your available time with our students.
- Able to conduct one-on-one and group classes online and as assigned (occasionally).
- Own a laptop or desktop computer (mobile phones or tablets are not allowed for teaching).
- Camera: HD integrated camera or HD external camera.
- Stable input and output headphones (a headset is highly preferred.
- Internet speed: Minimum download and upload of 20 Mbps (mobile internet is not recommended due to its unstable connection).
Full Time : 35 hours per week, Monday to Sunday 08:00 AM-10:00 PM (Selecting the day off by yourself).
Part time : Follow your available time.
Salary and Teaching rate :